Thursday, October 21, 2010

Help Wanted !!!!!!!

Hey guys I need some help i'm trying to finish writing my song and i've figured out all the guitar but i cant come up with any worth while lyrics to my song. the song is supposed to be about a guy that has the biggest crush on a girl but shes so absolutley stunning so beautiful that when he tries to talk to this angel his mind goes completley blank. his doesnt know what to do any more you know so i was wondering if you you guys/girls would post some lyric ideas in the comments like words or lines anything will help thanks friends





-Jimmy Page

5 comments:

  1. I dont know exactly what your wanting but here are some lyrics that will work maybe... If you dont like them thats cool just let me know!

    I see everything you want and everything you need, if you let me in ill show you... That you can reach the stars, and you can find your dreams, you can do you never thought possible. And everyday i look into your eyes girl i can see the man i want to be...

    I have more if you want... I dunno though i cant wait to read your lyrics! Maybe i can help you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea man anything helps just trying to find the right words you know when i finish the song ill post it right away thanks for the help

    ReplyDelete
  3. and ya keep it coming im looking for something along lines of you leave me speechless if that helps at all

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude let me chew on it for a bit and I'll post something for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll think of something. Then again I'm terrible at songs, but I can try.

    ReplyDelete