Sunday, September 5, 2010

Introduction

Hey. I chose Jimmy Page as my pen name. I chose Jimmy is because when I was younger, me and my brother wrote the Adventures of Jimmy. We wrote all kinds of crazy stuff like Jimmy and the Amazon Pharaoh. Back when our parents still put stuff on the fridge.

I am definitely not a good writer. I have terrible hand writing and horrible grammar. Even though I'm horrible I really do hope to become a great writer. That way I can write down all the crazy stories that are flying around in my head. I like to write about crazy things that no one else would ever think of. That's what I aim for making people laugh. If i can do that I'll be happy.

I also love music. I've been trying to write my own music for awhile but have trouble with lyrics. Right now I'm actually working on two songs. I should be finishing up with them soon though. If i can I'll probably post them on the blog for you guys.

-jimmy

2 comments:

  1. Well i think that your introduction is good. I haven't tried to write my own songs even though i have always wanted to. Good job for doing what u want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a deep and thoughtful writer. keep going with your thoughts.
    p.s. you brighten my day

    ReplyDelete