Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm thinking about you

I'm thinking about you. I'm thinking about you like the fish think about the sea. How a locksmith thinks about his keys. Like my grandma always thinks about her tea. How i wish you were thinking about me.

I'm thinking about you like a criminal thinks about his crimes. How a writer thinks about his rhymes. How I think about stopping time. So that maybe you could give me a sign. I'm thinking about you

I'm thinking about you like a painter thinks about his brush. Like how a sledder thinks about saying mush. How i'll always remember my first crush. And all the times you made me blush.

I'm thinking about you like sailors think about their boats. Like skiers think about the slopes. Like a duck thinks about floating. How you know I think about Gloating .Because your the only thing i'm thinking about  

3 comments:

  1. I like "How I wish you were thinking about me" Catchy. and it rhymes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The how I wish you were thinking about me--reveals it's a person you are thinking about in a nice way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you didn't just always say I am thinking about you like...... You added your own little quarks to it.

    ReplyDelete